Factory unlock code of ZTE MF63 is now also available, means if the router is asking for SIMlock code after changing the SIM, then it can be unlocked. Once the device is unlocked, you can use any network provider SIM card.
The ZTE MF63 can provide the download speed up to 21 Mbps. It features HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS 2100/1900/850(900)MHz and EDGE/GPRS/GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz operating bands. Using MF63 WiFi you can connect up to 10 Wireless devices. It is equipped with 1700mAH battery and measures 97.7×53.6×14.4mm.
Availability of ZTE MF63 by Country and Operator
|Austria||TMO / Telering|
|Philippines||MSI / Smart|
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs. The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF63 WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Switch Off the MF63 WiFi router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Now connect the MF63 to PC using USB cable.
4. Browse for its default IP address (192.168.8.1 or 192.168.0.1).
5. Login to the device with admin/admin.
6. It will open an NCK page.
7. Enter the unlock code.
8. Click OK.
9. Now your MF63 is unlocked forever.
You can use any network provider SIM card from now.
Note: SIMlock code of ZTE MF63 is not free, you need to pay. Correct factory unlock code will be emailed. Before making the payment, check out that device is asking for NCK as described above. If your device does not ask for code, then let me know. I will check out with other procedure.