How to Unlock ZTE MF60 Telstra Elite Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your ZTE MF60 Telstra Elite mobile WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your ZTE MF60 Telstra Elite (e.g. another than Telstra SIM for Telstra router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your ZTE WiFi / MiFi, switch the MF60 on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now establish a WiFi connection to ZTE MF60 Telstra Elite mobile WiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your ZTE MF60 Telstra Elite with PC and browse for 192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 16 digits unlock code in your ZTE MF60 Telstra Elite mobile WiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your ZTE MF60 Telstra Elite MiFi WiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Unlock code charge for ZTE MF60 is 10USD, only pay if the device is asking for SIMlock / NCK code as mentioned in the post. No (R) no refund will be provided for mistakes. Once paid correct code will be emailed within 24 hrs.