Unlocking of ZTE MF60 MiFi router which is locked to Telstra Elite is now possible with the factory unlock code. Now our team can provide the NCK codes of all ZTE devices in 10USD. Once the MF60 is unlocked you can use any other network provider SIM card as well as the default.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs.
The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF60 Telstra Elite Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your ZTE MF60 Telstra Elite mobile WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your ZTE MF60 Telstra Elite (e.g. another than Telstra SIM for Telstra router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing another network providers SIM on your ZTE WiFi / MiFi, switch the MF60 on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now establish a WiFi connection to ZTE MF60 Telstra Elite mobile WiFi router with your PC / IPAD / iPhone / Android device.
5. Connect your ZTE MF60 Telstra Elite with PC and browse for 192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 16 digits unlock code in your ZTE MF60 Telstra Elite mobile WiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your ZTE MF60 Telstra Elite MiFi WiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Unlock code of ZTE MF60 is not free. Only pay if the device is asking for SIMlock / NCK code as mentioned in the post.