Factory unlock code of ZTE MF29T is now available. Means unlocking of MF29T is possible if the router is asking for NCK after changing the SIM card. Once your MF29T ADSL router is unlocked, you can use all SIM cards around the world.
According to my knowledge it available in Saudi Arabia by STC and India by Airtel carrier. Since it comes locked to a particular network, means you can not use with any another provider without unlocking.
(For Indian customers unlock code charge is Rs. 400. Indian customers can pay at payumoney. Airtel MW40CJ, Idea MW40CJ, Vodafone MW40CJ and Vodafone R217 are supported at present.)
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs.
The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF29T Gateway?
1. Disconnect the device from PC.
2. Change the default network SIM card with any other.
3. Connect to PC using WiFi / LAN cable.
4. Browse for its default IP address (192.168.x.x).
5. Login to the device with admin.
6. It will redirect you to the unlocking page.
7. Enter the NCK code and click OK.
8. Now your MF29T gateway is permanently unlocked.
You are free to choose any carrier SIM card from now onwards.
Note: ZTE MF29T unlock code is not free. Only pay if the device is asking for NCK code as mentioned above. While paying mention the IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.