ZTE MF29 is a new ADSL router that supports WiFi also. Unlocking of MF29 is supported now. It is available in India by Airtel carrier and you can also find in other countries. It is a 4G LTE router that supports LTE FDD: 2300/2600Mhz operating frequency bands and UMTS:
2100 MHz (Band 1) 900 MHz (Band 8). Where the 4G network is not available, you can use it with 2G or 3G also. It can be used with Windows XP SP3 / Vista SP1 & SP2 / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Linux / Mac OS X 10.5 10.6 and 10.7.
The MF29 features category 3 LTE DL 68 Mb/s and UL 17 Mb/s. In 3G mode, it supports maximum download speed up to 21Mbps and upload speed limit is 14.4Mbps. The device measures 202 ×160 ×30.5 mm and weight is 550 gms.
Unlocking of ZTE MF29 ADSL WiFi router is now supported and is similar to MF90. We can provide the SIMlock code of MF29 also. In this post, we will provide the guidelines to unlock this device with a unlock code.
Availability of MF29 by Country and Operator
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs.
The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF29 ADSL WiFi Router?
1. Switch Off the router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any other network provider.
3. Switch ON the MF29 router.
4. Connect the device to PC.
5. Browse for its default IP address 192.168.0.1.
6. Log in to the device with admin.
7. It will redirect you to the unlocking, if not, then search option for NCK / SIMlock / Unlock Code.
8. Enter the correct 16-digit code here.
9. Click Apply the OK.
10. Reboot the ZTE MF29 CPE router.
11. Now it will show the inserted SIM card network.
12. Now you can connect to the internet.
Note: ZTE MF29 unlock code is not free. You can place an order for MF29 router at routerunlock.com.