MF271CA WiFi Hub router is available in various countries which are locked to a particular network. Factory unlock code of ZTE MF271CA WiFi Hub is also available. Now, unlocking of ZTE MF271CA WiFi Hub is also possible, if the device is asking for NCK after changing the SIM card.
Once the ZTE MF271CA WiFi Hub is unlocked, you can use all supported bands SIM cards of any carrier. Unlocking is one-time work, but freedom to choose any network provider SIM card.
How to Unlock ZTE MF271A WiFi Hub?
1. Switch Off the ZTE MF271CA WiFi Hub.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another carrier.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable.
4. It will automatically open the default web page of the MF271CA, if not then open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install on your PC.
5. Login to the device through web page with admin.
6. It should redirect you to the unlocking page and will ask you for NCK.
7. Enter here correct factory unlock code and click OK.
8. The device may be rebooted to show the network.
9. Now you can start using your ZTE MF271CA WiFi Hub with any carrier SIM card.
Note: If above procedure does not work, then let me know via comments, I will fix it.
Note I: Factory unlock code of ZTE MF271CA WiFi Hub is not free, you need to pay. Correct SIMlock code will be emailed. While paying, mention model with IMEI in the transaction.