Unlocking of ZTE MF10 is now possible as factory unlock code for all ZTE devices are available at routerunlock.com. Now our team can provide the factory unlock code MF10 too. If you have purchased the device which is locked to a particular network, then you can not use with other SIM card. Hence, to use with SIM card, you need to unlock it. Once the router is unlocked, you can use the default as well as other network SIM cards too.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs. The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE MF10 Router?
1. Switch off the ZTE MF10 WiFi router.
2. Change the SIM card with any other operator.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable.
4. Browse its default IP address (192.168.x.x).
Note: If the device is not able to browse the default page of the router, open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM, and install in PC.
5. Login to the device with admin privilege.
6. On the Home page, click Unlock Device.
7. Enter the unlock code and click OK.
Once code accepted, the device will be unlocked permanently. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note II: NCK / SIMlock / Unlock code of ZTE MF10 is not free. While paying mention the IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.