How to unlock your ZTE G-N295 / Orange Sydney mobile phone?
1. Find out the IMEI of your ZTE G N295 / Orange Sydney / Optimus Sydney (To find out the IMEI just type the *#06# on your phone and it will display the 15 digits number IMEI).
2. Now order an unlock code for your IMEI.
3. Now power off the ZTE phone and remove the SIM card.
4. Switch on the phone without any SIM.
5. Type *983*8284# on the screen.
6. Phone will prompt for “Password”. Enter NCK/NP Code which is provided by routerunlock.com.
7. Click OK.
A message should appear “Done”
Your phone is now unlocked forever and you can use any GSM SIM.