ZTE 834F Router is rebranded from ZTE MF283. Since this CPE router comes locked to MTS carrier, you can not use other SIM card without unlocking. Once the device is unlocked, you are free to choose any carrier SIM.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs. The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock ZTE 834F Router?
1. Switch off the ZTE 834F WiFi router.
2. Change the MTS SIM card with any other operator.
3. Connect the device to PC with USB cable.
4. Browse its default IP address (192.168.x.x).
Note: If the device is not able to browse the default page of the router, open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM, and install in PC.
5. Login to the device with admin privilege.
6. On the Home page, click Unlock Device.
7. Enter the unlock code and click OK.
Once code accepted, the ZTE 834F will be unlocked permanently. Create a new profile according to the new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Note II: NCK / SIMlock / Unlock code of ZTE 834F is not free. While paying mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.