We have already discussed the unlocking of Huawei R206 Vodafone Portugal WiFi MiFi mobile router. In this post, we will write about the unlocking of Huawei R206 which is locked to Vodafone Hungry. It comes with Hardware version : CH1E5220SM04, Revision: 21.143.09.00.11 and Firmware Version : 21.143.09.00.11. Like other Vodafone R206 Huawei WiFi router, it can also be unlocked. You just need to follow some instructions to unlock your Huawei WiFi router.
How to Unlock Vodafone R206 Hungarian Huawei WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Vodafone R206 Hungarian Huawei WiFi MiFi router is fully charged or connected to constant power source.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your Vodafone R206 (Put other than Vodafone SIM card into Vodafone MiFi).
3. After changing the SIM card, switch on the device. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now establish a WiFi connection to Vodafone R206 Hungarian pocket router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Vodafone R206 Hungarian router to PC and browse for 192.1680.1 or 192.168.1.1 or VodafoneMobile.wifi and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Vodafone R206 Hungarian Huawei WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Vodafone R206 Hungarian Huawei WiFi MiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free or wrong code into your Vodafone R206 Hungarian Huawei WiFi MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.