How to unlock Vodafone E5331 Huawei (France) MiFi Modem?
1. Make sure your Vodafone E5331 is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network sim on your Vodafone E5331 Huawei France WiFi Mobile router.
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch On it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Vodafone E5331 with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your Vodafone Huawei E5331 pocket router with PC and browse its default IP address (192.168.8.1). Login to the device’s dashboard and go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your France Vodafone E5331 Huawei mobile router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Vodafone E5331 is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your Vodafone E5331, otherwise it will be locked permanently.