How to unlock pocket Vodafone 4G LTE WiFi router Huawei E589?
1. Ensure the device is charged and then switch off Vodafone Huawei E589.
2. Now change the default SIM with other network provider SIM card.
3. Switch on your pocket Vodafone 4G Huawei E589 router. It will display “Invalid SIM” after connecting to PC.
4. Now establish a WiFi connection to the device with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device (as per your choice).
5. Now browse any website and you will be redirected to 192.168.0.1.
5. Login to the device’s dashboard / WebUI and it will redirect you to the unlocking page.
6. Enter 8-digit unlock code and click Apply.
Login to device dashboard and go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply. Now your Vodafone 4G LTE router (Huawei E589) is permanently unlocked.
Once your device is unlocked you need to create a profile in your Vodafone 4G LTE router (Huawei E589). To create a profile in your Huawei WiFi / MiFi device you can follow these guidelines.
Note : Don’t try free or wrong code into your Vodafone 4G LTE WiFi E589, otherwise it will be locked permanently.