How to Unlock Vodacom South Africa Huawei R205 WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Vodacom South Africa Huawei R205 WiFi Router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM on your Vodacom South Africa Huawei R205 WiFi Router (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router) SIM card into the device. (You have to use another network provider SIM, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Portuguese Vodafone Wi-Fi Huawei R205 router gateway with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
5. Connect the Vodacom south africa Huawei R205 WiFi Router with PC using USB port of router and go to 192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Vodacom south africa Huawei R205 WiFi Router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Vodacom South Africa Huawei R205 WiFi Router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your Vodacom South Africa Huawei R205 WiFi Router otherwise it will be locked permanently.