How to Unlock Vodacom E5331 Huawei South Africa WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Vodacom E5331 pocket MiFi is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM on your Vodacom E5331 router.
3. After changing the another Network provider SIM, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Vodacom E5331 Huawei router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Vodacom E5331 with PC and login to your device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Vodacom E5331 WiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Vodacom E5331 Huawei of South Africa is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong codes into your Vodacom E5331 router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. It will be emailed.