How to Unlock Unitel Angolan E586 Huawei WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Unitel Angolan E586 Huawei WiFi Mobile Router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your Unitel E586 router (You have to use other than Unitel SIM card).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Unitel E586, switch ON the device. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Unitel Angolan E586 Huawei WiFi Mobile router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your Unitel E586 Huawei WiFi pocket router with PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open your Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Unitel Angolan E586 Huawei WiFi mobile router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Unitel Angolan E586 Huawei WiFi MiFi Router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert wrong or free codes into your Unitel Angolan E586 Huawei WiFi Mobile router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.