How to Unlock UNE Colombia E589 (E589u-512) Huawei Mobile WIFI Router?
1. Make sure your UNE Colombian E589u-512 Huawei mobile WiFi modem is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable network SIM card on your UNE E589u-512 Huawei router (other than UNE SIM card for UNE network router).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM card on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E589u-512 to your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the UNE E589u-512 Huawei MiFi with PC using USB port of the router and go to 192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your UNE E589 (E589u-512) Huawei mobile router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your UNE Colombia locked E589u-512 Huawei mobile WiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong codes into your UNE E589u-512 Huawei mobile WiFI router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.