How to unlock UK R205 Vodafone WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your UK R205 Vodafone WiFi MiFi Router is charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM on your UK R205 Vodafone WiFi MiFi Router (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router) SIM card into the device. (You have to use another network provider SIM, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Portuguese Vodafone Wi-Fi Huawei R205 router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
5. Connect the UK R205 Vodafone WiFi MiFi Router with PC using USB port of router and got to or or http://192.168.0.1 and login to your device’s dashboard at or or . Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your UK R205 Vodafone WiFi MiFi Router . Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your UK R205 Vodafone WiFi MiFi Router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert wrong codes into your UK R205 Vodafone WiFi MiFi Router, otherwise UK R205 Vodafone WiFi MiFi Router will be locked permanently.