How to Unlock U.K. Huawei E586E T-Mobile WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your U.K, Huawei E586E T-Mobile WiFi MiFi Router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable network SIM card on your Huawei E586E T-Mobile WiFi MiFi router (e.g. another than T-mobile SIM for T-mobile network router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network provider SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch On the E586E modem. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to U.K. E586E WiFi MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E586E T-Mobile WiFi MiFi Router with PC using USB port and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your U.K. Huawei E586E T-Mobile WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your U.K. Huawei E586E T-Mobile WiFi MiFi Router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free or wrong codes into your Huawei E586E T-Mobile WiFi MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.
Users who want to flash his UK England Huawei E586E T-Mobile WiFi MiFi router can follow this article.