Huawei is a leading company and it keeps launching different model modems of different range. Recently U.S. Cellular has launched Huawei UML397 4G LTE modem (Huawei E397Bu-502) in United States. It connects via its swivel Type A USB port. It provides NDIS support for Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Mac OS X 10.5 or higher. Its built-in data plan monitor helps you check your data usage. Additionally, it includes a Virtual Private Network (VPN) wizard for Microsoft, Nortel, SonicWall, Cisco and other VPN clients.
How to Unlock U.S. Cellular Huawei UML397 4G LTE Modem (Huawei E397Bu-502)?
1. Connect your U.S. Cellular Huawei UML397 4G LTE modem (Huawei E397Bu-502 to Windows PC.
2. Let it install all the required software and drivers into your PC.
3. Now disconnect from the internet and close the default software of U.S. Cellular Huawei UML397 4G LTE dongle.
4. Now eject the modem from PC.
5. Now change the default SIM card with another network provider SIM into the dongle.
6. Now again plug the Huawei E397Bu-502 modem to the computer.
7. Now it will ask you for unlock code.
8. Now put the correct unlock code and your U.S. Cellular Huawei UML397 4G LTE modem and it will be unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try any wrong or free codes into your U.S. Cellular Huawei UML397 4G LTE modem (Huawei E397Bu-502). Either purchase from any authorised server or pay 2.38$ through PayPal button and mention model with IMEI in the transaction.
Download PC Huawei UML397 Firmware Update (11.515.15.01.1050 B757)
Note : If you are a customer who has updated your software to version 11.515.15.02.1050 modem software and have experienced issues establishing a 4G modem connection please run this upgrade to revert your modem software to the previous version.