Three (3) Ireland has recently launched a new Huawei‘s Mobile WiFi router, the E5573s-320 (Huawei E5573). It comes with customized firmware and has to change the firmware for unlocking. It runs on the firmware version 21.180.17.01.25. You can also check the firmware version of your device.
Three (3) Ireland Huawei E5573s-320 mobile WiFi router can be unlocked after the firmware upgrade.
Before proceeding with the firmware upgrade, download the following required files:
1. Huawei E5573s-606 Firmware ver 21.110.99.03.00 general and Huawei E5573s-320 firmware ver 21.180.17.00.00 general.7z from https://routerunlock.com/download-huaweis-e5336-e5573-and-b593-firmware-and-webui-free/
3. Firmware code you can generate from Universal Master Code tool or comment with the model and IMEI.
How to Unlock Customized Three (3) Huawei E5573s-320 Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Connect your Huawei E5573s-320 router to PC or laptop via USB cable.
2. Make sure that your router is charged at least 50%.
3. Extract the zip file Huawei_E5573s-606_Firmware_21.110.99.03.00_general and run P711S-E5 update_21.110.99.03.00.exe.
4. It will ask a password. Use flash or firmware code as password.
5. Input the correct firmware code and wait until finish process.
6. After successful flashing of the device, switch off the router or remove the battery and re-insert battery in the device and turn it ON.
7. If it is not detected by PC due to drivers problem then update the drivers (You have already downloaded Huawei Mobile Partner).
8. Now, download DC unlocker.
9. Detect the device under DC unlocker.
10. Go to the end of the result.
11. Now type “AT^NVRDEX=50503,0,128” (without quotes) and press Enter from the keyboard.
12. Now, it will show NV codes in hash format. Pay 6 USD through PayPal and mention the details, out team member will convert hashcode into the unlock code / NCK and will be emailed back to you.
Note: After getting the code through email, proceed with further steps.
13. Now, extract the Huawei_E5573s-320_Firmware_21.180.17.00.00_general.7z file in a folder.
14. Run the firmware setup file again.
Note: During this period, it will not ask the password.
15. Wait till firmware successfully installs in the device.
16. You will notice that all lights are turned ON, including battery light and network light.
17. Open web-browser (Internet Explorer) in PC and browse for 192.168.8.1.
18. Login to device router panel (username and password are admin).
19. Here, you will see, your device have 10 unlocking attempts left.
20. Just enter correct unlock password on the router and it will be unlocked.
21. Now create a new profile according to the new SIM card.
Note: Don’t try to enter any wrong/free unlock code into the router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.