How to Unlock Three (3) E5756 U.K. Huawei WiFi MiFi Pocket Router?
1. Make sure your Three (3) E5756 U.K. Huawei WiFi MiFi mobile router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your Three (3) E5756 (United Kingdom) Huawei WiFi MiFi mobile router (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM card on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5756 WiFi MiFi mobile router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Three (3) E5756 modem with PC and go to 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Three (3) E5756 UK (United Kingdom) Huawei WiFi MiFi mobile router gateway. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Three (3) E5756 UK (United Kingdom) Huawei WiFi MiFi mobile router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert any free or wrong codes into your Three (3) E5756 UK (United Kingdom) Huawei WiFi MiFi mobile router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be sent via email within 8 hrs.