How to Unlock Telus Mobility E589 (E589u-12 Canada) Huawei Wi-Fi mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Telus Mobility E589 (E589u-12) Huawei Wi-Fi mobile router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your Telus Mobility E589 (E589u-12) router (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Telus Mobility E589 (E589u-12) Huawei Wi-Fi mobile modem with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your Telus Mobility E589u-12 pocket MiFi router to PC and go to 192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Telus Mobility E589 (E589u-12) Canada Huawei Wi-Fi mobile router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Telus Mobility E589 (E589u-12) Canada Huawei Wi-Fi mobile router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong codes into your Telus Mobility E589 (E589u-12) Canada Huawei Wi-Fi mobile router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed within 8 hrs.