Step by step guide to unlock Tata Indicom SXC-1080 CDMA USB Modem free to use any another network provider sim :
- First uninstall your default Tata Indicom Dialer software from your PC.
- Now download any registry cleaner (you can use CC Cleaner to clean your registry of computer) and clean your registry.
- Change the default sim with any another network provider sim.
- Now connect your modem with PC.
- Now your computer will show “New Hardware Found”.
- Now select Advance > Whiz/Sungil Driver/Win32k/32 bit and install now (If your computer runs on 64 bits then this will show Whiz/Sungil Driver/Win32k/64 bit).
- Do this process 3 times till all the required drivers are installed in your PC.
- Now run DOWNLOAD TOOL.exe
- Click on ‘DMSS’ and select the ‘bin’ file and click OK.
- Click start.
- Wait until you see the success message. After you see success message you modem is unlocked now.
Now Enjoy your Unlock modem with any another CDMA sim.
Enjoyed the article, like me on Facebook.
Download Tata Indicom SXC-1080 Unlocker / Driver / Software
Download Tata Incicom SXC-1080 Driver / Software