T-Mobile Sonic 2.0 mobile hotSpot is a 4G LTE router and basically, it is ZTE MF96. Factory unlock code of T-Mobile Sonic 2.0 is also available, means if your device is asking for SIMlock code or NCk after changing the SIM card, then unlocking is possible.
Once the T-Mobile Sonic 2.0 is unlocked, you can use any network provider SIM card.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for an unlock code of ZTE starts from 1 hr to 24 hrs.
The average response time is 2 hrs (Based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock T-Mobile Sonic 2.0 Mobile HotSpot LTE?
1. Switch off the T-Mobile Sonic 2.0 mobile hotspot router.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another network provider.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable.
4. Open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM, if available then install in PC.
5. Now, the device will automatically open the default page.
6. Login to the device.
7. It should redirect you to the unlocking page.
8. Enter the correct NCK here and click OK.
9. Now you can use your T-Mobile Sonic 2.0 with any another network provider SIM card as well as the default.
Note: Factory unlock code of T-Mobile Sonic 2.0 is not free, you need to place an order at routerunlock.com. While paying mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.