Softbank Pocket WiFi 304ZT router is available in Japan which is ZTE make. Factory unlock code of Softbank Pocket WiFi 304ZT router is also available. Now, unlocking of Softbank Pocket WiFi 304ZT router is also possible, if the device is asking for NCK after changing the SIM card.
Once the Softbank Pocket WiFi 304ZT is unlocked, you can use all supported bands SIM cards of any carrier. Unlocking is one-time work, but the freedom to choose any network provider SIM card.
How long we need to wait for an unlock code of ZTE?
The approximate delivery time for a ZTE unlock code is 1 to 24 hrs.
The average response time for a ZTE unlock code is 2 hrs (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Softbank Pocket WiFi 304ZT Router?
1. Switch Off the Softbank Pocket WiFi 304ZT.
2. Change the default SIM card with any another carrier.
3. Connect to PC with USB cable.
4. It will automatically open the default web page of the 304ZT, if not then open My Computer >> Virtual CD-ROM and install in your PC.
5. Login to the device through web page with admin.
6. It should redirect you to the unlocking page and will ask you for NCK.
7. Enter here correct factory unlock code and click OK.
8. The device may be rebooted to show the network.
9. Now you can start using your Softbank Pocket WiFi 304ZT router with any carrier SIM card.
Note: If above procedure does not work, then let me know via comments, I will fix it.
Note I: Factory unlock code of Softbank Pocket WiFi 304ZT router is not free.