How to unlock Scotland 3 (Three) E5220 Huawei Mobile router?
1. Make sure your Scotland 3 (Three) E5220 WiFi MiFi Mobile Router Gateway is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM card on your Scotland 3 (Three) E5220 WiFi router. (You have to use other than three network provider sim.
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim. (If it asks for unlock code then enter here, otherwise go to next step).
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5220 modem with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android Device.
5. For the best results, connect your Scotland 3 (Three) E5220 with PC USB and browse its default IP 192.168.8.1. Log in to the device’s dashboard with admin. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Scotland 3 (Three) E5220 WiFi MiFi Mobile Router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Scotland 3 locked Huawei E5220 is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free/wrong codes into your E5 E5220 router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.