Now your Saudi Arabia Zain locked Huawei E589 modem is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your Huawei E589 Zain SA router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Saudi Arabia Huawei E589 Zain WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Saudi Arabia Zain locked Huawei E589 is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your Huawei E589 Zain SA pocket modem (e.g. another than Zain SIM for Zain Network wifi router).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim (If it asks for unlock code then use unlock code provided by me, otherwise, go to the next step).
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E589 Zain SA WiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Saudi Arabia Zain Huawei E589 WiFi MiFi router with PC and browse for 192.168.0.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Connect the Huawei E589 Zain SA WiFi MiFi router with PC and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Saudi Arabia Huawei E589 Zain SA MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.