How to Unlock Qtel E586 (E586Bs-2) UAE Huawei Wi-Fi mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Qtel E586 (E586Bs-2) UAE Huawei Wi-Fi mobile router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your Qtel E586Bs-2 Huawei Wi-Fi mobile router (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM card on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Qtel E586Bs-2 router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Qtel E586Bs-2 with PC and browse for 192.168.0.1 or and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Qtel E586 (E586Bs-2) UAE Huawei Wi-Fi Mobile Router Gateway. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Qtel E586 (E586Bs-2) UAE Huawei Wi-Fi hotspot modem is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free or wrong codes into your Qtel E586 (E586Bs-2) UAE Huawei router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.