How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to unlock Optus E5331 (Australia) Huawei Mini WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Optus E5331 Huawei Mini WiFi modem is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your Optus E5331 pocket router.
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now establish a WiFi connection to Optus E5331 Australian Huawei mini WiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your Optus E5331 modem to PC and login to the device’s dashboard at 192.168.0.1 Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Optus E5331 router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Optus E5331 Australian Huawei Mini WiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your Optus E5331 router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.
Update: Recently one user was facing the problem because he was not able to put the unlock code into Optus E5331 Australian WiFi Router. After updating the firmware problem is solved. You can get the firmware of Optus E5331 Australia WiFi router from here.
Additionally, you can also download the wifi mobile partner software for PC to connect to the internet.