How to unlock Vodafone O2 E5331 Ireland Huawei Mobile WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your O2 E5331 Ireland Huawei pocket router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM card on your O2 E5331 mode.
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on E5331. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to O2 E5331 Ireland Huawei WiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your O2 E5331 Huawei modem with PC and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your O2 E5331 Ireland Huawei Mobile WiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your O2 E5331 Ireland Huawei Mobile WiFi Router Gateway is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong codes into your O2 E5331 Ireland Huawei Mobile WiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.