The O2 carrier of U.K. has uploaded an unlocking tool (named as O2 Broadband UnLock.exe) in his official UK’s website to unlock E173, E1752C, E3131, E353, or E355 Huawei modems. O2 is a big network provider in the UK and Ireland, keeps launching Huawei and ZTE devices locked to its own services.
How to Unlock Huawei Data Card E173, E1752C, E3131, E353, or E355 of O2 locked network?
1. Download O2 Broadband UnLock.exe (O2 Huawei Unlocking Tool) from the link provided at the end of the article.
2. Plug the E173, E1752C, E3131, E353, or E355 broadband dongle to Windows PC using its default USB cable.
3. If you have plugged the adapter into the PC the first time, let it install all the software and drivers.
4. If already connected to the internet and then disconnect.
5. Now, close all running software related to O2 or Huawei.
6. Now, run the O2 Broadband UnLock.exe, which you have already downloaded.
7. It will detect your modem and show your data card 15 digit IMEI in front of the IMEI label.
8. Put 8-digit correct unlock code and click on OK.
8. Now, you will get a card unlock success message.
9. Now, your device is unlocked forever.
If you are getting an error message like “Data Card not found!”, then either you have not plugged the Huawei broadband modem into the PC, or you have not closed the software related to your O2 hHuaweidongle.
How to get the unlock code of O2 E173, E1752C, E3131, E353, or E355 Huawei Modem?