MTS which is also known as MTC in Russia had also launched a variant model of E5776 Huawei router, known as MTS 821FT. It is actually Huawei E5776s-601 and can be unlocked with correct unlock / NCK code. Unlocking is so simple and there is no technical knowledge is required. You just need to follow the step by step instructions, which is provided in this post, and after a few minutes, you will be able to use any another network provider SIM as well as MTS (MTC) also.
1. Make sure your MTS (MTC) 821FT router is fully charged or connected to static power supply.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network sim on your MTS (MTC) 821FT and switch it ON.
3. You will get a message, “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim. The device might also ask you for unlock code.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei MTS (MTC) 821FT Router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Now browse http://192.168.1.1 and login to your device’s dashboard or WebUI.
6. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above instructions do not work then,
Open your Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your MTC (MTS) 821FT WiFi MiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei 821FT device is unlocked forever to use any another network SIM.
Note : Don’t try to insert any free or wrong codes into your Huawei MTC (MTS) 821FT modem, otherwise it will be locked permanently. Unlock / NCK code is not free. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38$ for router code through above PayPal and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed within 8 hrs.