MTN carrier of Cameroon has launched sub-model of Huawei E5330, dubbed as E5330Bs-2. As you can see in the image below, it comes with hardware version CH1E5330SM, firmware 21.210.19.00.225 and WebUI 17.00.08.01.225.
There is nothing special in the unlocking of E5330Bs-2 MTN. It also comes with un-customized firmware and can be unlocked easily with a correct SIMLock code.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock MTN E5330Bs-2 Huawei with Firmware 21.210.19.00.225?
1. Change the default SIM card with any another carrier.
2. Charge your device at least 50%.
3. Switch it On and connect to PC with USB cable.
4. It should automatically open the default web page of your device. If not then open “My Computer / This PC” and you will see a virtual CD-ROM. Open this virtual driver and install on your PC. It is drivers of your device. Once it is installed, the default web page will be opened.
5. Login into the device with admin username and password.
6. It should redirect you to the unlocking page as below image. If not then go to Advanced Settings > SIM Settings > Unlock Device > Enter Unlock Code and click on Apply. Or, go to Settings > Dial-up > Unlock SIM card and enter 8-digit unlock code.
7. Click Apply button.
Now your E5330Bs router should be rebooted automatically to show the network. Now create a new profile according to your new SIM card and connect to the internet.
Unlock / SIMlock code is not free, you need to place an order.