Factory unlock code of LG K7 (MetroPCS MS330 and T-Mobile K330) smartphone is available at routerunlock.com. Means unlocking of LG K330 is possible if the device is asking for SIMlock / NCK after changing the SIM card.
If you LG K7 is locked to a particular network, then you can not use it with another SIM cards. Once, the phone is unlocked, you are free to choose any carrier SIM card.
Unlocking of LG K7 by code is one-time work. There is no firmware/software change is involved in this process, means you will not loose the warranty of the device.
In order to receive a correct network unlock code for your LG K7, you need to mention the 15-digit IMEI number. To find the IMEI of your phone, just dial *#06# from your phone.
How long we need to wait for an LG phone unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for an LG unlock code is 10 minutes to 12 hrs.
The average response time for an LG unlock code is 20 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock LG K7 (MS330 and K330) with NCK?
1. Switch off the phone.
2. Change the default SIM with any another network provider and switch it On.
3. The display will prompt you to enter the unlock code / SIMlock code/ NCK.
Note: For Network PIN use the NCK code and for Service provider PIN input the SPCK code.
4. Input the correct code, which is provided by routerunlock.com.
5. Now your LG K7 is unlocked forever to use with any SIM card.
1. Switch ON the device with an accepted SIM card (e.g. LG K7 was bought in T-Mobile then you need to insert T-Mobile SIM card).
2. Go to the dial screen and type “2945#*model number#” as a phone number.
For example: If the device is MS330 you need to enter “2945#*330#” or for K330 you need to enter “2945#*330#”.
1. Switch ON the phone with an acceptable SIM card. Dial 2945#*71001# or 2945#*20001# for making a call.
2. When the hidden window appears, enter the correct unlock code.
Note I: If your phone has dual-SIM, then only mention the first SIM slot IMEI. Once unlock code entered, both SIM slots will be released.