How to unlock Huawei E5331 Pocket Mobile WiFi/MiFi?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5331 Mobile WiFi/MiFi is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network sim on your Huawei E5331 Mobile WiFi/MiFi (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router).
Note: You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to.
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5331 Mobile WiFi/MiFi with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android smartphone.
5. Connect your Huawei E5331 Mobile WiFi/MiFi with PC and login to the device’s dashboard at 192.168.8.1. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5331 Mobile WiFi/MiFi. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5331 Mobile WiFi/MiFi is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your Huawei E5331 Mobile WiFi/MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or can place an order at routerunlock.com. While paying mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be delivered by email.