How to unlock Huawei E5331 Pocket Mobile WiFi/MiFi?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5331 Mobile WiFi/MiFi is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network sim on your Huawei E5331 Mobile WiFi/MiFi (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router).
Note: You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to.
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5331 Mobile WiFi/MiFi with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android smartphone.
5. Connect your Huawei E5331 Mobile WiFi/MiFi with PC and login to the device’s dashboard at 192.168.8.1. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5331 Mobile WiFi/MiFi. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5331 Mobile WiFi/MiFi is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong codes into your Huawei E5331 Mobile WiFi/MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or only pay 2.38$ USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be delivered by email.