In India, Huawei has launched B310s-927, which is currently available through Idea (Firmware 21.318.01.01.356 and 21.313.03.00.356) and Airtel (Firmware 21.311.03.00.284 and 21.318.01.02.284). These routers do not ask for unlock code after changing the SIM card, hence without changing the firmware unlocking is not possible.
Note: Airtel B310s-927 can be unlocked without opening the screws. Currently, this solution is available for the shopkeepers only. For unlimited computers licence, you need to pay Rs. 10000. It is tested with Airtel Huawei B310 firmware version 21.311.03.00.284 and 21.318.01.02.284 too. Interested person can contact us.
If Huawei B310 device is not asking for unlock code then you have to change the firmware, and also if you want, can use generic WebUI. This procedure is risky and any mistakes may device dead forever, so be careful while unlocking.
Arrange one USB 2.0 cable; if not then you can also use the wire of mouse or keyboard. Now, dismantle the Huawei B310s-927 and solder wires as shown in below image. Solder the cables on opposite side of USB 2.0 port to the motherboard of the device.
How to Unlock Idea B310s-927 (Firmware 21.318.01.01.356)?
1. Download the Huawei B310s-927 unlocking tool.
2. Now open the screws of the Huawei Idea B310s-927 router.
3. Solder the cables as mentioned above.
4. Now run the unlocking tool.
5. Copy the hardware ID and pay Rs. 600 at payumoney.
6. Once the correct amount will be paid, I will email for hardware ID.
7. Once the hardware ID will be received, our team will email with registration details.
8. Now connect Idea B310s-927 router with USB cable to PC (router will be switched off).
9. With a twizzer touch and hold both pins which are marked in red color in below image.
Note: It will create a COM port, you can check in device manager. If it is in yellow color, then install the drivers.
9. Run the “B310 safe loader” file.
10. Fill the details which you have got in the email.
11. Click Register.
12. Once it will be completed, it will create two COM ports in the device manager.
13. Now run the “B310s-927 firmware” file.
14. Let it also complete.
15. Now run the DC unlocker software.
16. Detect the device under it.
17. At the end of the result, paste the following:
18. Press Enter from the keyboard.
Note: Response will be OK.
Now your Idea B310 router has been successfully unlocked to use with any network provider simcard around the world.