I had previously unlocked Huawei E5170s-22 (E5170) T-Mobile Austrian WiFi router and Hutchison 3G (H3G) UK & Austria E5756 (E5756s-2) WiFi router. You can also find out the unlocking solution of Huawei E3131s-1EW (E3131) H3G Austrian modem. Today, we are going to share about the unlocking of Huawei Webpocket E5756s-2 Austrian Drei WiFi router. It can be easily unlocked with a correct SIMlock code.
How to Unlock Huawei Webpocket E5756s-2 Austrian Drei WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei Webpocket E5756s-2 (Austrian Drei) WiFi router is fully charged or connect to static power supply.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on the E5756s-2 Drei WiFi router (You have to use another than Drei network sim in your Huawei Webpocket E5756s-2 Austrian Drei WiFi router).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei E5756s-, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network provider SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei Webpocket E5756s-2 Drei WiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E5756s-2 Drei MiFi router with PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei Webpocket E5756s-2 Austrian Drei WiFi modem. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei Webpocket E5756s-2 Austrian Drei WiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your Huawei Webpocket E5756s-2 Austrian Drei WiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or place an order at routerunlock.com.
Additionally, you can also download the firmware of Huawei E5776 WiFi MiFi Router.
After unlocking download the latest WiFi Huawei Mobile Partner and create the profile as per new network provider sim to enjoy another network provider SIM in the unlocked device.