Telstra – a Australian network provider had recently launched a new Huawei 3G broadband dongle, the T353. It features HSPA + / HSPA / UMTS 2100MHz and GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz operating frequency bands. The data-card measures 89 x 27 x 12 mm and weighs 25gms. It comes in USB form and V2.0 is supported.
The Huawei T353 can be used with Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2; Windows Vista, Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7 operating systems. It also boast a memory card slot, which can be upgraded with up to 32GB of microSD card.
- Type : 3G Datacard
- Band : HSPA + / HSPA / UMTS 2100MHz; GSM / GPRS / EDGE 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
- Size : (L × W × H) 89mm x 27mm x 12 mm
- Weight : 25g
- Interface : USB 2.0
- Supported Operation system : Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2; Windows Vista, Windows 7; Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, 10.7
- Memory Expansion : Up to 32GB
Huawei T353 comes locked to Australian network Telstra and one can not use any another network provider SIM without unlocking it. To unlock T353 you need an 8 digit unlock code / password / NCK code.
How to Unlock Huawei T353 Telstra Data-Card :
1. Change the default SIM of Telstra T353 with another network SIM and plug to PC.
2. Let it install all the software and drivers in your PC, which is required to run the modem.
3. Now default dashboard / software of the T353 will be opened automatically, and it will ask you unlock code / NCK.
4. Put the 8 digit correct unlock code and it will be unlocked forever.
If by any reason, it does not ask you for unlock code / password, then download the Huawei modem code writer tool. Disconnect internet and close the software of Telstra data-card.
Now run the downloaded software and detect your device under that. It will show the IMEI of your T353 dongle. Now put the correct unlock code and click on OK to unlock it permanently.
Note : Don’t try any wrong codes into your device, otherwise it will be locked permanently. Unlock code of Telstra Huawei E353 adapter is not free. Either purchase from any server or pay 2.38$ for router code through paypal button and mention model and IMEI in transaction.