SoftBank of Japan has launched a new 4G LTE data card, dubbed as 203HW. It is Huawei make dongle. It supports up to 110Mbps download speed and 10Mbps upload speed in 4G mode. In HSPA mode, the modem supports 42Mbps download link and up to 5.76Mbps upload link. It is equipped with a card slot that corresponds to the microSDXC memory card of up to 64G bytes.
Huawei 203HW measures 31 × 89 × 13.5mm and weight is about 35g. It supports Windows 10 Home / Pro / Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Pro / Enterprise, Windows 8 Pro / Enterprise, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP3 or later), and Mac OS X10.5~10.9 operating systems.
How long we need to wait for a Huawei unlock code?
The approximate delivery time for a Huawei unlock code is 10 minutes to 8 hrs.
The average response time for a Huawei unlock code is 30 minutes (based on last 100 orders).
How to Unlock Huawei SoftBank 203HW Data Card of Japan?
1. Change the default SIM with any other network provider.
2. Connect to Windows PC.
3. It will open the default software of SoftBank.
4. It will ask you for SIMlock or NCK code.
5. Enter the correct 8-digit unlock code and click OK.
6. Now your device is unlocked.
7. Create a new profile according to the SIM card and connect to the internet.
8. If Huawei SoftBank 203HW does not prompt for SIMlock code and disconnect the internet and close the software of modem.
9. Now run Cardlock unlock tool.
10. Detect the dongle and send the code to unlock it.
Note: Huawei SoftBank 203HW unlock code charge not free. After ordering correct code will be emailed.
You can also download the official update of your dongle: