How to Unlock Huawei O2 E586 Ireland Huawei WiFi Mobile Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei O2 E586 of Ireland is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM card on your device (e.g. another than O2 SIM for O2 Network MiFi router). Basically, you have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to.
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei MiFi, switch On it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
Note: If the device is asking for SIMlock code then enter, otherwise go to the next step.
4. Now establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E586 (O2 Ireland) pocket router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your Huawei O2 E586 with PC and go to 192.168.1.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Huawei O2 E586. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your O2 E586 Huawei is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert any free/wrong codes into your Huawei E586 O2 pocket router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.