Huawei E5332 Mobile WiFi Modem Supports the following:
- HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS 2100/900 MHz
- EDGE/GPRS/GSM 1900/1800/900/850 MHz
- High Speed Packet Access Plus (HSPA+)
- High Speed Uplink Packet Access (HSUPA)
- High Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA)
- Universal Mobile Telecommunications System (UMTS)
- Enhanced Data rates for Global Evolution (EDGE)
- General Packet Radio Service (GPRS)
- Global System for Mobile communications (GSM)
The E5332 provides the following services:
- HSPA+ packet data service of up to 21.6 Mbit/s
- HSPA (HSUPA/HSDPA)/UMTS packet data service of up to 14.4 Mbit/s
- EDGE/GPRS packet data service of up to 236.8 kbit/s
- UMTS/GSM Short Message Service (SMS)
You can connect the E5332 with the USB interface of a computer, or connect the E5332 with the Wi-Fi. In the service area of the HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS/EDGE/GPRS/GSM network, you can surf the Internet and send/receive messages/emails cordlessly. The E5332 is fast, reliable, and easy to operate. Thus, mobile users can experience many new features and services with the E5332. These features and services will enable a large number of users to use the E5332 and the average revenue per user (ARPU) of operators will increase substantially.
Soon after unlocking of Huawei E586 Wi-Fi mobile router, we have got the success in the unlocking of O2 E5332 router. It also comes with un-customized firmware and there is no need to change or flash the firmware. If you are an owner of Huawei O2 E5332 Ireland Huawei WiFi Mobile router then you can easily unlock it with correct NCK / SIMLock code.
How to Unlock Huawei O2 E5332 (Ireland) Huawei WiFi Mobile Router Gateway?
1. Make sure your Huawei O2 E5332 (Ireland) WiFi pocket router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM card on your O2 E5332 (e.g. another than O2 SIM for O2 Network MiFi router).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch On the E5332. It should display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim. (If it asks for unlock code then enter, otherwise go to the next step).
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to O2 Huawei E5332 WiFi mobile router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Log in to the device’s dashboard by browsing its IP address. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Huawei E5332 (Ireland O2) modem. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5332 O2 Ireland pocket MiFi is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert any free / wrong codes into your O2 E5332, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct NCK / SIMLock / Unlock code will be delivered via email.