How to Unlock Huawei O2 E5332 (Ireland) Huawei WiFi Mobile Router Gateway?
1. Make sure your Huawei O2 E5332 (Ireland) WiFi pocket router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM card on your O2 E5332 (e.g. another than O2 SIM for O2 Network MiFi router).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch On the E5332. It should display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim. (If it asks for unlock code then enter, otherwise go to the next step).
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to O2 Huawei E5332 WiFi mobile router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Log in to the device’s dashboard by browsing its IP address. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Huawei E5332 (Ireland O2) modem. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5332 O2 Ireland pocket MiFi is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert any free / wrong codes into your O2 E5332, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct NCK / SIMLock / Unlock code will be delivered via email.