MTC is also known as MTS -the Russian broadband provider has launched a new 4G supported Huawei device, called it 423s. Basically, it is Huawei E3531 data card and can be unlocked easily with correct unlock code. Unlocking is one-time work, and after unlock you can use any another network provider SIM, including default SIM.
1. Change the default SIM with another network provider SIM and plug the modem to PC.
2. Let it install all the software and drivers, which is required by the data-card to run it properly.
3. Now, default software (dashboard) will be opened automatically and asking you unlock code.
4. Just provide the 8 digit unlock code / NCK Code and click OK.
5. Now your device is permanently unlocked and it will show the network of inserted SIM.
6. Just create the profile as per the network provider and enjoy the internet, as you wish.
By any reason, if the MTC 423s does not ask for unlock code, then download the Huawei modem code writer tool and disconnect the internet. Close the default running software and run the downloaded application. Detect the device under the program and it will show the 15 digits IMEI of your modem. Put the correct unlock code/ NCK and it will be unlocked forever.
Note: Unlock code of Huawei MTC (MTS) 423s is not free. Don’t try wrong codes into your modem, otherwise, it will be locked permanently.