Vodafone is known as Vodacom in Mozambique and now selling Huawei make K4203 modem. Vodacom has locked the K4203 and you can not use any another network provider SIM in it, without unlocking. Today, I got the opportunity to unlock this device.Vodacom K4203 is basically Huawei E3236 and also can be unlocked in the same manner, as it also comes with un-customized firmware. It has firmware / software version 2.3 and webUI version 2.019. 6384. It is a hilink dongle.
How to Unlock Huawei K4203 locked to Mozambique Vodacom?
- Change the default SIM with any another network SIM card.
2. Connect the device to PC with USB port.
3. Open the Vodacom page of your dongle.
4. Log in to the device with admin / admin or password, if not work then check the manual.
5. It will redirect you to the unlocking page.
6. Enter the correct 8 digit unlock code and click Ok.
Now the device is successfully unlocked to use it with any another network SIM card as well as Vodacom.
Note: Unlock code of Vodacom K4203 is not free. While paying mention correct details. Correct SIMLock code will be delivered via email.