Vodafone is known as Vodacom in Mozambique and now selling Huawei make K4203 modem. Vodacom has locked the K4203 and you can not use any another network provider SIM in it, without unlocking. Today, I got the opportunity to unlock this device.
How to Unlock Huawei K4203 locked to Mozambique Vodacom?
- Change the default SIM with any another network SIM card.
2. Connect the device to PC with USB port.
3. Open the Vodacom page of your dongle.
4. Login to the device with admin / admin or password, if not work then check the manual.
5. It will redirect you to unlocking page.
6. Enter the correct 8 digit unlock code and click Ok.
Now device is successfully unlocked to use it with any another network SIM card as well as Vodacom.
Note: Unlock code charge for Vodacom K4203 is only 6 USD, which you can pay through PayPal button of this site. After paying email with model and IMEI and payment details in firstname.lastname@example.org. Correct unlock code will be delivered in your inbox by 8 hrs.