How to Unlock Huawei E589u-512 WiFi MiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E589u-512 WiFi MiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM on your E589u-512 WiFi MiFi router (You have to use another network provider SIM, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the other network provider SIM on your E589u-512, switch on the device. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to the Huawei E589u-512 WiFi MiFi router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the E589u-512 WiFi MiFi router with PC and browse for 192.168.1.1.
6. Login to the device’s dashboard and go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E589u-512 WiFi MiFi pocket router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E589u-512 WiFi MiFi mobile router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your Huawei E589u-512 WiFi MiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.