How to Unlock Huawei E589 (Vodafone R210) Mobile WiFi (MiFi) Hotspot?
1. Make sure your Huawei E589 (Vodafone R210) 4G LTE pocket mobile WiFi modem is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your Huawei E589 or Vodafone R210 router (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone network router) (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers SIM on your Huawei E589 or R210, switch on the device. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers SIM.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to the E589 / R210 router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the Huawei E589 / Vodafone R210 router with PC and browse for 192.168.x.x and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E589 (Vodafone R210) 4G LTE pocket router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E589 (Vodafone R210) 4G LTE WiFi modem is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong code into your Huawei E589 (R210) router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.