How to Unlock Huawei E589 O2 Ireland 4G LTE Router?
1. Make sure that your Huawei E589 (O2 Ireland) 4G LTE router gateway is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network SIM card on your O2 E589 and switch ON it (Put other than O2 SIM for O2 wifi mifi router).
3. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
Note: If it asks for NCK / unlock code then enter it, otherwise go to the next step.
4. Now establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E589 with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android smartphone.
Note: Windows PC can give the best result.
5. Connect the Huawei E589 O2 4G LTE router with PC or any another device and browse for 192.168.8.1 through Internet Explorer. Login to the device dashboard using admin as username and password. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E589 O2 Ireland 4G LTE router. Click OK and the device will be rebooted to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E589 is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert any free / wrong codes into your Huawei E589 O2 (Ireland) 4G LTE router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. Just pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model and IMEI in the transaction. Your correct NCK / SIMLock code will be emailed as soon as possible.