Unlocking of Huawei E5776 STC Bahrain Mobile WiFi router, Huawei E3276s-920 STC Saudi Arabia modem, STC E5172 LTE CPE (E5172s-920) Huawei WiFi gateway, and STC E586 (E586bs-2) Saudia Arabia Huawei WiFi mobile router are already discussed in this blog. There are many other models has been also unlocked and the unlocking solution has been described in this blog. In this post, we will guide you to unlock Huawei E5860 STC Saudi Arabia WiFi router.
How to Unlock Huawei E5860 STC Saudi Arabia WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5860 STC (Saudi Arabia) WiFi router is fully charged or connect to static power supply.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on your Huawei E5860 STC WiFi router (You have to use another than STC network SIM in your Huawei E5860 STC Saudi Arabia WiFi router).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E5860 STC modem with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect your Huawei E5860 STC router to PC and browse for 192.168.1.1 or and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5860 STC Saudi Arabia WiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5860 STC Saudi Arabian WiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your Huawei E5860 STC Saudi Arabian WiFi Router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.