How to unlock Huawei E585 Ver B R205 Vodafone New Zealand WiFi Pocket Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E585 Ver B R205 Vodafone New Zealand WiFi pocket router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a non-acceptable Network sim on your Huawei E585 Ver B R205 Vodafone modem (e.g. another than Vodafone SIM for Vodafone Network router).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei R205 router with your PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. For the better results, connect your Huawei E585 Ver B R205 Vodafone WiFi pocket router with PC using USB port and go http://192.168.0.1 and login to your device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
or, if above step does not work, then,
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E585 Ver B R205 Vodafone New Zealand WiFi pocket modem. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E585 Ver B R205 Vodafone New Zealand WiFi Pocket Router is unlocked forever.
Note : Don’t try to insert free / wrong codes into your Huawei E585 Ver B R205 Vodafone New Zealand WiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or pay 2.38 USD through PayPal button of this website and mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed within 8 hrs.