How to Unlock Huawei E585 – Pocket WiFi 2 device (Australia Vodafone)?
1. Make sure your Huawei E585 V2 is fully charged.
2. Switch off and insert a nonacceptable Network SIM card on it (You have to use another network provider sim, which is currently locked to).
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch on it. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to Huawei E585 – Pocket WiFi 2 device router with the PC / IPAD / IPHONE / Android device.
5. Connect the E585 modem with PC and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8-digit unlock code in your Huawei E585 MiFi. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E585 – Pocket WiFi 2 device (Australian Vodafone) router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your Huawei E585 – Pocket WiFi 2 device, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or can place an order at routerunlock.com. While paying mention model with IMEI in the transaction. Correct code will be emailed.