How to Unlock Huawei E585, E5830, E5832S, E583C and HW-01C?
1. Make sure your E585 / E5830 / E5832S / E583C / HW-01C Mobile WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a SIM, another than default on your E585 / E5830 / E5832S / E583C / HW-01C.
3. After changing the SIM on your router, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim (If it asks for unlock code then use, otherwise go to the next step).
4. Now just establish a WiFi connection to MTC 421D Mobile WiFi router with your PC / IPAD / iPhone / Android device.
5. Connect the E585 / E5830 / E5832S / E583C / HW-01C router with PC and browse for 192.168.8.1 and login to the device’s dashboard. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your 421D. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your E585 / E5830 / E5832S / E583C / HW-01C Mobile WiFi router is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free or wrong codes into your Huawei E585 / E5830 / E5832S / E583C / HW-01C WiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently. You can purchase from any server or place an order at routerunlock.com and mention model with IMEI in the transaction to get the correct code by email.