How to Unlock Huawei E5836 Telcel E5 Mobile MiFi WiFi Router?
1. Make sure your Huawei E5836 Telcel E5 mobile WiFi router is fully charged.
2. Just insert a nonacceptable network SIM card on your device.
3. After changing the another network providers sim on your Huawei WiFi / MiFi, switch the device on. It will display “Invalid SIM” because you have used another network providers sim.
4. Connect your Huawei E5836 Telcel E5 router to PC and browse for its default IP address.
5. Login to the device with admin/admin.
6. Go to Advanced Settings – SIM Settings – Unlock Device – Enter Unlock Code – Click on Apply.
Open the Settings – Dial-up – Unlock SIM card – Enter 8 digits unlock code in your Huawei E5836 Telcel E5 MiFi WiFi router. Click OK and the device will reboot to display the new network.
Now your Huawei E5836 Telcel E5 Mobile MiFi WiFi router gateway is unlocked forever.
Note: Don’t try to insert free/wrong codes into your Huawei E5836 Telcel E5 mobile MiFi WiFi router, otherwise it will be locked permanently.
Note: If you have another network locked E5836 router and finding difficulty in unlocking your E5836 WiFi router then you can update the firmware from E5836 WiFi router of Telcel.